From: Brian Elliott
Date: 8th Mar
Dear Brother Secretary,
I am delighted to be able to advise you that N&H Mark Province has been honoured to receive the following Grand Rank appointments and which will be awarded at the Investiture Meeting to be held on Tuesday 9th June 2015.
Appointments to Active Grand Rank
- WBro. Graham John Minett, The Graftonian Lodge No.1243 as Grand Junior Deacon.
- WBro. Robert Andrew Stokes, Fitzwilliam Lodge No.477 as Assistant Grand Director of Ceremonies.
- WBro. Trevor Frank Boswell, Simon de St Liz Lodge No.245 as Grand Steward.
- WBro. Roderick Charles Bott, Croyland Lodge No.594 to Past Grand Junior Deacon
- WBro. Keith Baines, Croyland Lodge No.594 as Past Assistant Grand Director of Ceremonies.
- WBro. Denis Moss, Ferrers Lodge No.1341 as Past Grand Standard Bearer.
I am sure you will join with me in warmly congratulating all of these worthy appointments.
The Investiture meeting will be held at UGLE, Gt.Queen Street and will commence at 2pm, ending at approximately 4pm. Dining will start at 5pm and is expected to conclude around 6.30pm.
Please could you ensure that every member of your Lodge is informed of the date, time and location of this meeting and that every Mark Mason is entitled and actively encouraged to attend to support those receiving appointments. More details will be sent out by Mark Grand Lodge at a later date.
Sincerely & Fraternally,